New Feature: Project Documentation
Projects now have a documentation page. See the new Documentation entry in the side navigation. Use this page to share general information about the project with other project members, such as test goals and success criteria, test windows, contact information, news, etc. The content of the page can be nicely formatted using Markdown.
Members with the project role Reviewer (and higher) can view the documentation page. To edit the page, you must be a Test Manager or Project Administrator.
Since almost everyone in your project can view the documentation page, make sure you don’t share sensitive information such as login credentials.
- When (un)starring an inactive project on your dashboard, the server responded with an “Access Denied” error. Fixed now.
New Feature: Pinning of Artifacts
Load tests, load test results, and load test reports that are of special interest and worth keeping can now be pinned.
- Pinning an artifact marks it as important. The pin icon makes the artifact stand out and easy to identify.
- Pinned artifacts cannot be deleted. Note that an unpinned load test with pinned results or reports cannot be deleted either.
- In a future release of XTC, pinned artifacts may be displayed on the project dashboard.
To pin an artifact, navigate to the table containing the artifact and select Pin from the context menu. Pinned artifacts can be unpinned from the same context menu. Note that you must have the project role Tester (or higher) to pin/unpin an artifact.
- The comparison report feature has been refined:
- The columns of the source and comparison report tables have been rearranged for more clarity.
- The source report table is now sorted by start time by default.
- The links to the source reports are functional now, and links to their load tests have been added for quick navigation.
- If the load test backend had problems downloading or uploading dependencies to/from the dependency cache, but the load test otherwise ran successfully, the load test will no longer be marked with an error state.
- Currently available XLT execution environments: