- Minor UI fixes and improvements.
- The maximum lifetime of individual load test report/result shares is now limited to 180 days. Only new shares are affected.
- The project tiles of load testing projects on the user’s main dashboard or the organization dashboard may now display additional icons to indicate whether the project has running or scheduled load tests.
- In order to avoid mistakes when scheduling load tests, XTC does no longer suggest a time, but requires the user to enter/select the full date/time. Feedback has shown that users modified the suggested time as needed, but sometimes forgot to also adjust the date.
- Currently available XLT execution environments:
- XLT 6.x → 6.2.4
Last modified October 4, 2022